Despite our team is trained to guarantee a easy&speedy reply to your request via our on-line channels, we are happy to answer your call in case you need any
information concerning our services.
OUR OFFICE IS OPEN MON - FRI 08:00AM - 07:00PM
OUR STAFF IS AVAILABLE 24/7 FOR URGENT MATTERS ONLY
+39 02 3675 5583
.:Standard Terms and conditions - Data treatment:.
- It is forbidden and dangerous to bring bags that do not fit in the overhead lockers inside the cabin, those items will
find place in the luggage compartment. Unattending this condition will put the passenger in charge to pay for every fine. Also, it is not a driver duty to load/unload
passengers carrying items. It will be his pleasure to help you in case of need.
- Damage to any equipment will be charged. The driver is authorized, where it feels it is right to do so, to request a
sum from €50.00 to €200.00, depending on the vehicle capacity, as deposit for damages. The deposit will be returned at the end of the service if no damage is
- If the vehicle in service is equipped with seat belts all passengers must use them during the whole journey, no standing
is permitted if the vehicle is running.
- European regulations concerning professional drivers' working hours are always applied for your safety with no exception.
The Company and the driver will not take any responsibility if the journey program is compromised or suffers changes in order to fully apply to the above
MEETING WITH THE DRIVER
- For operational & safety reasons we do not provide the driver contact in advance, except for particular cases. Our
system sends an SMS that includes the position of the vehicle as well as driver name and contact as soon as the vehicle is on spot and ready to pick-up. This normally happens from 10 to
15 minutes before pick-up or few minutes after your flight/train has arrived. We kindly ask to check your phone and to call us using our 24/7 emergency contact +393474545959 in case of any
- The Company cannot take responsibility for particular traffic or problems during the way that cause dalays to the
operating service, route diversion from the planned one, or the impossibility to reach one or more destionations due to road closure or majour forces causes. In case of longer route, all the
extra expenses will be charged to the client.
- Client delay will not be charged until 30mins waiting of the vehicle (60min in case of airport/station/port pick-ups),
after 30mins waiting €30.00 + VAT will be charged every 30min.
- Conditions cited at the previous point can be applied only if the delay will not compromise both the
regular operation of the services that are planned after yours and driver respect of driving and working hours. Delays are to be immediately communicated to the driver or the operational
staff in order to verify the amount of time during wich the vehicle is able to wait for the group.
- Cancellation of the service within 48 hours before the service is free of charge. Cancellation of the service within
24 hours before the service can be charged by asking 50% of the total amount. Cancellations of the service after 24 hours before the service can be charged by asking 100% of the
- All changes to the last approved journey by our booking staff will be charged to the client directly onboard. Changes that
will result in a reduction of the vehicle usage both in terms of working hours and distance cannot be refounded as the vehicle was booked fot the client for the entire time of
- If the booked service last more than one day with driver and vehicle alongside with the group driver meals (€15.00
per meal in Italy, €20.00 per meal outside Italy) and accommodation in a single bed room are not included and have to be booked/payed by the client, unless a different agreement is
previously made with the administration office.
- Every expense that is not strictly related to the operation of the rented vehicle are to by payed by the client,
unless a different written agreement is previously made with the staff, except for higway tolls and fuel, as they are always INCLUDED in the quotation made by the
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the vehicle cabin (except water), not eating/drinking inside one of our vehicle is a
matter of respect to the next client and to the driver on duty. Extra vehicle cleaning at the end of the service is up to the Company, its costs are €65,00 + 22% VAT TAX and will be
entirely charged to the client. The group leader will have to check vehicle cleaning conditions with the driver at the end of the service, no complaints are accepted after the service has
COMPLAINTS/JURISDICTION DATA TREATMENT
- No complaints will be accepted 48hrs after the service has ended.
- The person that signs this form is responsible for the respect of this rules, unless a written delegation is made. In
case of any contrast between company and client, Milan Court will have full jurisdiction.
- By sending this form you authorize the use of my personal data in
compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03 and the processing of your personal data.